Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Memories in 2010

And yes...We're heading to the end of 2010 now...!!!!=)
16 days more and...2011 is COMING SOON jor..!!!^^

My 2010 is damn bored and it's meaningless except the day in 1A...=]
Keep ki siao-ing...
Especially wit ChuokHua++XinHui++ShinWei++RuenYen++YanHAn++ZiYun...X)
LOL!!!No wonder I feel so happy la...-.-
Some more sing 我是一只小小鸟in class...Then....KENA FAIL...!!!!!!!!!!!!Muahaha...=)
But it's still fun...XD
I miss the day we ki siao-ing together and the day I HOLD HAND WIT XINHUI & ZIYUN!!!^^


The funniest lesson for me = Geography and Moral lo...XP
I feel funny not mean that I lky these subject but the teacher...!!!!
Having lots of fun...!!!HAha...!!!^^
The Geography teacher called me study ISI KANDUNGAN...!!!????!!!???!!!^^


Errr...
Then I think memories in HarmonicaBAnd = 0 lo...xP
Cause I this year most the time stay at junior class ma...=.=
But I thinking to quit now...XP 
Haizz...Don't know want how pun...I really want quit ma...?!?!>.<!!!
Any suggestion bo.!?!?!?


And next is the day in prefect board...^^
Be a junior prefect is quite fun lo actually...!!!^^
Learn lots of thing..XD
Especially when follow YunShang...=)
Luv her so much....!!!!!!GOOD SENIOR...!!!
But sometimes really always late mia lo...)=
Change 3 seniors this year...Aw...-.-
YunShang>>>LeePerng>>>WeiKang...
But the 1st one still THE BEST...!!!yay...!!!^^
Even at last let ChuokHua snatched diao liao...)=
THe funniest is every Friday mia activity lo...XDD
Fall in>>>MArching...=)
Even though sometimes really feel tired la...)=
I DO LOVE MARCHING SO MUCH...!!!!;)

2010 gonna to end soon...)=
Don't know why..A bit wanna stop the time in this year...XD
Because It's fun ma.?!?!Or because I juz dun wan go for Form2...?!>.<!!!
LOL!!!Dun know la...Mai chap so much liao...XD
At least I make a conclusion>>>I ENJOYED MY LIFE AT SCHOOL IN THIS YEAR...!!!;)












No comments:

Post a Comment