Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas eve

And yes...
Today is Christmas eve...^^
I still need to go to school...XP
LOL!!!Of cause..I need to wake up early in the morning again...)=
Damn lazy...Juz can't open my eyes...!!!!Even I already slept for 9 hours..!!!!^^
I wonder I'm a cockroach or a pig actually...XP 
Don't know why...I will easily feel pekcek at school during holiday...Muz learn how to control it...!!!!^^
Came back from school...Go to take my new spec...!!!^^
Wow...!!!EXCITED...!!!XD But it's actually didn't have any different wit my old spec...xP
*Siao kia* LOL!!!XD
After online go out enjoy dinner wit family...LOL!!!
Left me and daddy mummy...!!!!It's bored even we go out...!!!!)=
I wonder how will my life be if korkor really go other country to study next year...)=
It's muz be BORED and UNINTERESTING...!!!
'TASTELESS' LIFE...!!!!-.-

While enjoying my dinner outside...I saw an accident...)=
The motorist driving PIZZAHUT's motorcycle....^^
He seems like nothing but I wonder the pizza inside....Oh oh...XP
The customers do have the chance to enjoy MORE DELICIOUS PIZZA...!!!^^
*Yummy yumml...!!!*XP

Back to home and ONLINE...
After online...CONT. TO ONLINE...!!!!^^
Others' Christmas eve are full of FUN..!!!They hang out outside>>>Quensbay>>>Gurney>>>Seaside...!!!^^
My Christmas eve is BORED..>.<!!!
Can't go out wit frenzzz...)= Stay at home doing nothing...)'=
Haizzz... 


Santa...Are you listening to me now..!?!?!?!?!
Are you be prepared to hear what I gonna tell you...!??!?!?!!?!?
>>>I hope that I can get whateva thing I want next time<<<
As my Christmas present...!!!^^
Can you hear what I said.!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
If YES...Please appear in my dream tonight and tell me that you will let my dream come true...
If NO...Oh Thanks...=) But I still hope u appear in my dream..!!!!!And let my dream come true for 1 nitezz...JUZ 1 NITEZZZZZZ...!!!XDD


THANKS SANTA...!!!!
Merry Christmas to everyone...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment